Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Speech of Allah

From the Attribute of Allah is that He speaks with a speech that is pre-existent. He causes whomsoever He wills to hear it. Musa heard it from Him without there being any intermediary. Jibril heard it, as well as whomever He permits from His Angels and Messengers. He, the One free from all defects, will speak to the believers in the Akhriah and they will speak to Him. He will grant them permission and they will visit Him. 
–> Allah says; ‘And to Musa, Allah spoke directly.’ (4:146) 
–> And Allah says; ‘He [Allah] said, ‘O Musa, I have chosen you above the men by My Messages, and by My Speaking [to you.]’ (7: 144). 
–> And Allah says; ‘Those Messengers! We preferred some of them over others; to some of them Allah spoke [directly].’ (2:253). 
–> And Allah says; ‘It is not for any human-being that Allah should speak to him unless [it be] by Revelation, or from behind a veil.’ (42:51). 
 –> ‘And when he came to it [the fire], he was called by name, ‘O Musa! Verily, I am your Lord!’ (20:11-12) 
 And Allah says; ‘Verily, I am Allah! None has the right to be worshipped but I, so worship Me, and establish prayers for My Remembrance.’ (20:14). 

No comments:

Post a Comment